Thursday, September 11, 2008


Simple Woman’s Daybook for September 8, 2008

Don’t forget to stop by Peggy’s for all the links entered in this week’s Simple Woman’s Daybook.

For Today....I had to go to the oral surgeon and I have a headache which is knocking the life out of me :) Trying to just get the basics done.

Outside my Window… sunny and pleasantly cool.

I am thinking…..PHEW!

I am thankful for…a good result.

From the kitchen…just trying to figure out what to have for dinner tonight.

I am creating…..still have a few sewing projects to finish. Copied some of Naomi's flower pictures to make notecards with ( or at least see how they look).

I am going…..soccer games and a fundraiser.

I am wearing .....beige linen capri's, brown half sleeve knit top with orange, purple and cream flowers, orange earrings, grey flip flops, did have my brown polka dot ballet shoes on earlier. ":)


I am reading....Aristocrats.....camping afforded me the time to almost get it finished.........yee-haw!

I am hoping…I can get L-I-F-E back on track sometime soon!

I am hearing....a cranky, too short of a nap Gabriella whining on my lap.

Around the house…LAUNDRY, laundry and more laundry.... camping, and being without access to laundry facilities for a few days does that to us, ;)

One of my favorite things…camping at Tawas Point

A few plans for the rest of the week…already stated, add in an art class for the kids....soccer practice as well as games,

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you… my beautiful daughter and personal photographer, Naomi aka *Cissy*

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.