Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daybook for September 22



Don’t forget to stop by Peggy’s for all the links entered in this week’s Simple Woman’s Daybook.

For Today....I have nowhere to go......yay!

Outside my Window… still dark

I am thinking…..about camping plans

I am thankful for…my finger didn't get cut worse.....you forget how the smallest injuries can alter your life. a reason to be thankful for good health:)

From the kitchen…made these: http://sunshineisfree.blogspot.com/2008/02/yummy-chocolate-chip-bars.html yesterday and boy, were they good!


I am creating…..not much this week.

I am going….camping again, yay!

I am wearing ....still in my pj's :) :( and not a clue what to wear today. i've been doing pretty well at getting an outfit together the night before but slacked yesterday.

I am reading....The Stuart Dynasty. Finished Aristocrats. Next on the docket...."Imperial Lady" by Pearl Buck

I am hoping…I can get the laundry room straightened up today, but I am not helping matters by doing this right now :)

I am hearing....S-I-L-E-N-C-E

Around the house…the sewing room is finished all but covering a chair! and we "think" we found a solution to the kitchen floor :)

One of my favorite things…...Manny and Jed's quirky sayings :: Manny, especially, is coming up with some funny expressions lately! so cute.

A few plans for the rest of the week….going camping for one night up at Lakeport with Neana and Gwen and Jay. Trying to squeeze a bit more summer out of early fall :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.