Thursday, September 18, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook for September 15


Don’t forget to stop by Peggy’s for all the links entered in this week’s Simple Woman’s Daybook.

For Today....I have a bunch of shopping to do.

Outside my Window… dark, and dare I say it? COLD :)

I am thinking…..it is getting dark waaayyy to early all of a sudden.

I am thankful for…fall.

From the kitchen…who-hoo! my oven got fixed. watch out world.

last night we had bbq chicken wraps ; bbq chicken, spinach ( for those who will eat it) sauteed onions and cheese in a wrap ( we use greek pitas grilled to soften them). they are very good and easy....got them from the "Next Food Network Star" show.

I am creating…..almost done sewing, on to painting ( mostly just touch ups and fix ups)

I am going…..to the store, soccer games galore....hey, that rhymes!

I am wearing .....greenish capri's, grey, green and turquoise hooded pullover, hoop earrings and turquoise croc-slides :)

I am reading....The Stuart Dynasty

I am hoping…I can figure out WHAT to do with my kitchen floor.

I am hearing....S-I-L-E-N-C-E

Around the house…Hmmm. A year ago I decided I would rather have cheap, faux wood linoleum covering my cracked tile, yesterday I decided on the latter....so we pulled it all up and tossed it out. Really, I would rather have neither...but I can't figure out a workable solution in there that won't take loads of time and money. Ha HA ha :)

One of my favorite things…fresh fall apples

A few plans for the rest of the week….getting ready for the boys birthday party on Saturday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.