Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just so Naomi won't say I only put pictures of Gabriella on this blog :)



The ever elusive Dyl....... I think....or eat Burger King, therefore I am.


Al and.....um.......Gabriella...OOPS! This was supposed to be an Ella- free post!


Jed and Naomi




That's our Manny! :)


Schmack!


George getting buff!


We ALL love you Noah!


George and Jackson pondering life's mysteries on the front porch.
Jackson doesn't look quite sure that what he has discovered is good.

I think that covers ALL 10 of my beautiful children ;)

1 comment:

Kris said...

If you look at 90% of all ur other pics then ull see that you rly only put pics of Gabriella on ur blog. I should just stop taking them...HMMM.


NAomi




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.