Monday, May 19, 2008

A word about the title of this blog

A lot of people comment on it and like it. I have to admit it is not an original *Kris* idea, though. (Are there any?)
I got it from the book "My Spirit Rejoices" by Elizabeth Lessuer. It is her diary. She was such a holy and prayerful woman that her atheist husband became a Catholic priest after her death.

I don't know that I see that happening :) but everyone has someone they look up to and aspire to model what is virtuous in their character. Besides that I think it is a good motto to live by.
Your *spirit* can rejoice no matter what trials and torments are befalling you. I pretty much need that reminder on a daily basis. :)

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.