Saturday, October 4, 2008

2 Things.....

Now the 2 things meme:

Two names I go by:

Krissy (not by choice :) A lot of my family calls me this, so it is alright :)
Mom

Two things I’m wearing right now:

Grey slacks
Pewter hoop earrings


Two of my favorite things today:

Strawberry rhubarb jam
Gabriella giving me Eskimo kisses

.

Two things I want at the moment:

a nap
for Gabriella to nap :)

Two favorite pets I have had:

I had two guinea pigs I was rather fond of, since then, I've not been much of a pet person.

Two things I did last night:

Read
Made dinner

Two things I ate last night:

Salmon
Coleslaw

Two people I last talked to last night:

Dylan
Jackson


Two things I will do tomorrow:

Go to mass
Go to the boy's soccer game

Farthest trips I have taken in the last 5 years:

Nebraska
Florida

Two favorite holidays:

Christmas
Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:

Ice Tea
Real Lemonade

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.