Thursday, July 24, 2008


Simple Woman’s Daybook for July 21, 2008

Don’t forget to stop by Peggy’s for all the links entered in this week’s Simple Woman’s Daybook.

For Today..... Thinking about what I/we should do. The cooler weather makes for so many opportunities! :)

Outside my Window… Still dark.

I am thinking…..school, school and more school. I guess it is that time of year!

I am thankful for…sudafed, this time of year I always get so clogged up. July, especially. ?

From the kitchen…tostadas on Monday, meatballs Tues, hamburgers, Wed, homemade Chicken Noodle soup, tonight, tomorrow?

I am creating…..lesson plans, school schedules and the like

I am going…maybe to the lake again, another graduation party on Sunday ( this has been THE year for high school graduations!!! :) Other than that I am sticking close to home because I get so much more done that way.

I am wearing…my brown pajama shorts and a blue, brown and khaki striped blouse. I guess I was so tired last night I forgot to put on a t-shirt! ( and flip flops, of course!)

I am reading…All The Presidents Children, mostly.

I am hoping…a health issue will be resolved.

I am hearing…SILENCE! :)

Around the house…organizing everything!!!

One of my favorite things…being organized.

A few plans for the rest of the week…Church, library, park and mu-cha-chas grocery shopping

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you…our 4th of July table--blurry?

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.