Friday, March 14, 2008

Feelin' groovy

Yesterday it went to 47 and it was SUNNY ( imagine that!).
It might have been just me, but I am sure I detected a *happy vibe* from most of the people around me while I was out and about....( and I was in many different places.....Target, Dollar Store, BD's ( Al took Tim and I to lunch....whadda guy!) the library and around the neighborhood for a walk/run with Naomi ( she ran, I walked ;).

It is kind of a nice feeling to share in group nirvana. Perhaps nirvana is not the right word since it was only 47 and not 74.....but you get the idea! ;) Hopefulness, expectation, relief......maybe those are the words that more aptly describe the *groove* everyone was in.

No comments:




Streams of consciousness from a mother of 10 who usually can't collect her thoughts and finds commas a nuisance.